Be autonomous and well-supported at the same time!
Surrounded by a Positive & Driven Team
It seems our values are aligned!
Finalists in “Team Culture” and “Paediatric Practice Excellence” in the recent Australian Allied Health Awards, join North Shore Speech Therapy and see why it is a great place to work!
With 3 modern clinics on Sydney’s North Shore and contracts at over 15 schools we are well known for providing evidence-based, family-friendly, Speech Pathology services. Without our people, we can’t help our community so we really value our team and work hard to ensure job satisfaction.
And the best part? We take care of the behind the scenes stuff so that you can do what you love to do and leave the administration, accounting and tech support to us.
North Shore Speech Therapy were finalists for “Team Culture” and “Paediatric Practice Excellence” in the recent Australian Allied Health Awards.
- Provide Speech Pathology services to our clients who present with speech, early language, preschool language, school aged language, fluency, literacy, written language, feeding, ASD, NDIS and more
- Work with their families and our local schools to gain the best results for your clients
- Be autonomous and well-supported at the same time! You’re in charge of your caseload from assessment to discharge and we support you to do outstanding work
- Up-skill in more specialised areas with full training in areas such as Dyslexia, Written Language and School-aged Language
- Be supported to GROW your supervision skills through coaching and mentoring from our leadership team
- Help develop and nurture other speech pathologists in the profession that you love. You will spend time each week supervising and mentoring a small team of therapists
- We want to reward your work – meet your KPI’s and unlock a salary now that takes many Speech Pathologists years to reach
- Network with our local referrers through team events and parent information sessions.
- North Shore Speech Therapy is a leading Speech Language Pathology Centre, established in 2001
- With 3 modern clinics on Sydney’s Northshore we are well known for providing evidence-based, family-friendly, Speech Pathology services
- North Shore Speech Therapy has a reputation of excellence amongst parents, education groups and Speech Pathology communities
- We were finalists in the recent Australian Allied Health Awards for “Paediatric Practice Excellence” and “Team Culture”
- We work hard to ensure your job satisfaction and career development.
- A passion for Speech Pathology
- Minimum 2 years experience with paediatric caseload
- Degree in Speech Pathology
- Membership to Speech Pathology Australia and CPSP.
Interested to join us? We would love to hear from you